Thursday, November 13, 2008

The New Babbage Steampunk Snowball Fort Fight & Hot Buttered Rum Party

The New Babbage Steampunk Snowball Fort Fight & Hot Buttered Rum Party
13 December 1pm SLT
Llewellyn Industries Gardens, Wheatstone Waterways - New Babbage

Inspired by a recent trip to Miss Ordinal Malaprop's establishment in Caledon I have decided to throw a little Hot Buttered Rum Party...preceeded by a Snowball Fort Fight...

Grownups vs. Urchins?
Girls vs. Boys?
Random Teams?
any other ideas?

Fight First then Drink!....Though Babbage has civilized me in my sedate retirement I still have a little bit of pirate left in me and there will be plenty of Hot Buttered Rum Punch, fine Scotch Whiskey, and Absinthe available. Oh and cookies and candy, too! Also on hand I'll have snowball target practice and shooting gallery!

WIN PRIZES!
I am also holding a competition to build the best Steampunk Snowman and/or Ice Sculpture under 25 prims.
1st Place $3000L
2nd Place $1500L
3rd Place $750L

I get to keep and display all winners...if possible, please make them mod/copy/no transfer

Ordinal Malaprop has FREE Snowball Flingers at her Store in Caledon...she also has other...more lethal snowball shooters there, too...please to enjoy:



Snowball Technology from Ordinal Malaprop on Vimeo.

No comments: