Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kite Flying Leads to Clockspire Cove


i woke up early this morning...though i had danced my feet off last night...

and crashed...into my feather bed...decided it was a glorious New Babbage morning and went kite flying...after stopping by my dear friends house Miss Sera...i spied the vista from her patio and was agog...the kite straining in my hands was torn by a gust of wind and Whoooosh! it few towards the island...
what could i do? i had to get it! ....walking into the massive structure (i have my ways)
..i was treated to a huge ballroom with a gorgeous compas rose dancefloor....


Drat!....DISCOVERED!


just before i could take a step further there he was...the Evil Dr. of Clockspire Cove himself....
i cannot say what was spoken, shared, or revealed.....my mind is still in an abstract foggy blur and my kite is torn....but the building is seeping with evil genius...and is magnificent!
~Capt. Red
i knew i could take a look.....thank goodness the pesky guest cannon is not operation yet!

No comments: