Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Call of Cthulu





Exploring with the Mayor...after the Champagne Rooms he takes me to another world...and then into filthy dark tunnels with things i don't want to mention or even remember ...eventually we came to this sunken world that was obviously from another time.....we wander...he leads me....does he know where he is going?..... and then i see it
the shrine
to some alien beast...and i fall to my knees
almost against my will i start worshiping
the sound fills the room...or is it just my head?
words....filling me....making me bend forward
my hands hit the floor my head bows
the words gush on i feel violated by them
my body shakes....the Mayor just looks on!
can't he see i'm not in full control of my faculties?
why does he not help or even cry out!
i feel torn in two by something unseen
and i know deep inside me....something
is
not
right.......
and yes...i do ... i feel the

The Call of Cthulu


No comments: