From the New Babbage Aether Ning by Doctor Obolensky
This speedy two-avatar sub is small and narrow to easily explore narrow waterways.
* Seats a pilot and a brave passenger!
* Choice of Hovertext info display or worn HUD for info on throttle, speed, and depth!
* Bubble trail!
* Wriggly tentacles!
* Ink Spray to aid in escaping sticky situations!
* Beacon script notifies owner of sub's location every two hours!
* ICS 3.0 combat system enabled (500 pt hull, medium ram).
* Alacrity Mode for even quicker escapes!
(Cad & Bounder not responsible for engine damage, bodily harm, or cleaning bills, in the event Alacrity Mode is ever used, or ramming is attempted versus anything larger than a small duck.)
The Squid is, of course, completely flawless. But, by chance you are inexplicably transported to an alternate plane of reality where the impossible happens, and The Squid malfunctions in some manner, do feel free, or perhaps even feel strangely compelled, to report the issue to me.
-Doctor G. Obolensky, Cad & Bounder