Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Day I Was Born....and Growing UP in SL



so...you aren't created in SL you're born....and you're born with ugly skin and hair and the rest is up to you and the amount of Lindens you spend or savvy shopping skilz.... i was smart/foolish enough to take screen shots from the very beginning....though i CRINGE at my early pics i'm gonna share them with you!
i have pics from my first day in-world on orientation island...when i had a torch stuck to my hand and i couldn't figure out how to detatch it!!
i had bad hair, bad skin, and the clothes! OMG!

my first outfit....i cringe now when i see it...it was only $10L

now with my Lila skin...on West of Ireland wearing a Touch of Ireland outift

Exploring the Liquid Heat build for Halloween wearing my little red riding hood costume from Touch of Ireland

and the first picture at the top of this post is how i look now that i've gone Steampunk full time....i LOVE tophats with goggles!


No comments: